Support us by becoming a Fringe Friend
The Fringe is a registered charity run by volunteers. You can support the Fringe by becoming a Fringe Friend.
Click here to fill in our online form...
or Send message to Friends.
As a Fringe Friend, you will have:
- 10% reduction on tickets during the Fringe *
- New for 2023 - 10% off our new Fringe tote bags, available at the Green Man Gallery or the Fringe Desk for £4.50.
- discounts at various establishments in the town**
- new Fringe programme and badge delivered as a priority to your home address
- regular communications to keep you up-to-date about Fringe events
- invitations to social events throughout the year and to the Fringe Awards ceremony
- great satisfaction knowing that you are doing your bit to promote the arts, support such a worthwhile arts charity, and help safeguard the future of the Fringe, an event that enriches the cultural life of the town and makes a significant difference to the local economy.
And all this for only £15 single/£25 joint membership where two people live at the same address.
* NB The 10% discount does NOT apply to tickets that are already concessions, nor for events booked through the Opera House's online booking system, although the discount IS available if you book by telephone or in person. Please show your Friends card when picking up tickets.
** We are tremendously grateful to the following who gave our Fringe Friends a discount during the period of the 2023 Buxton Festival Fringe. This list will be updated for 2024:
- Milton Tap, Spring Gardens - 10% off food and drink bill
- Everything's Rosy cafe, Hardwick St - 5% off in cafe
- Lubens, Hall Bank - 10% off bill which includes food
- High Peak Bookstore & Café, Brierlow Bar - 10% off in the books section
- Green Pavilion, Terrace Road - 10% off bill which includes food
- La Gaby, Spring Gardens - 10% off bill which includes food
- Fitzgerald's, Spring Gardens - 10% off in the café
- Brick Café, South Avenue - 10% off
- Dandelion, Grove Parade - 10% off
- Tradesman's Entrance, Scarsdale Place - 10% off
- Eat at No 5, London Road - 10% off
- Pig and Pepper, High Street - 10% off
- Baileys Bar and Restaurant, 7 The Quadrant - 10% off food only
'Being a Fringe Friend means a varied year-round programme, not just a bonanza in July. It also gives one an opportunity to meet like-minded people.' Hilary Armitage
'We are deighted to be able to support the wonderful Fringe which adds so much to the Festival, and we look forward to joining Friends events in the future.' Mike and Mary Monaghan